HYCUT two-component cooling lubricants reduce costs due to holistic process optimisation.
We have developed and established the multifunctional products of the HYCUT series for use in your application. At the core of the HYCUT system are ester-based oils that are compatible with each other when used as machining oils, cooling lubricants or cleaners. They can eliminate the need for intermediate washing, for example.
- Products based on renewable resources, mineral oil-free (certified under the USDA BioPreferred® programme)
- Multifunctional use as machining oils, hydraulic oils, two-component cooling lubricants and cleaners
- Significant cost reduction based on process optimisation
- Tailor-made solutions
- High level of human and environmental compatibility
- Excellent service including individual on-site consulting
HYCUT in neat oil applications.
All neat cutting and grinding oils of the HYCUT product series are based on synthetic ester oils. They offer an extremely high lubricating performance, so they considerably reduce tool wear. Due to the use of synthetic, saturated ester oils the products show a high level of ageing stability. This ensures a long service life. The high washing performance of the synthetic oils also provides for clean machines and parts. The exceedingly good swarf removal offered by HYCUT particularly improves the efficiency of grinding operations.
At a glance:
- No labelling required, even at low viscosities
- Easy washing with aqueous media – ideally elimination of the need for washing altogether
- Low-odour and low evaporation loss, ensuring improved working conditions
- Increased occupational safety due to higher flash points compared to mineral oil products
- Proven process reliability based on approvals issued by well-known machine manufacturers
HYCUT – Two-component cooling lubricant.
The particular benefit of HYCUT as an emulsion is the possibility of controlling oil and additives separately. This offers perfect adaptation to different processes, materials and lubricating performance requirements. The individual components can be added in specific doses throughout the entire service life of the emulsion. Customers such as Audi, BMW and Volkswagen have opted to use the HYCUT system since it meets particularly rigorous requirements in terms of economic efficiency and process reliability. Due to the wide range of applications and the flexibility of HYCUT, a single coolant system can be used for entire production areas.
At a glance:
- Economical consumption due to extremely good run-off
- High degree of tramp oil separation, ensuring easy maintenance of the emulsion
- Stable processes due to non-foaming – even in soft water
- Clean parts, tools and machines due to excellent flushing performance
- Very good skin compatibility as the additive content remains constant regardless of the oil concentration
HYCUT for the entire process chain.
The really clever part: the components first machined with a HYCUT oil can be further machined with a HYCUT emulsion without intermediate washing. Oil contamination from the slide way, for example, improves lubrication performance rather than deteriorating the emulsion. If intermediate washing is required, the HYCUT cleaner is simply recycled into the emulsion. This is how efficiently you could be working in the future using HYCUT.
At a glance:
- Label-free even at low viscosities
- No performance loss due to tramp oil contamination
- Improvement in service life of up to several years
- Suitable for central installations and larger single machines
- Elimination of washing processes
- Recycling of cleaner into the emulsion
- Reduction of waste disposal and energy costs
What are synthetic ester oils?
In the production of synthetic esters, the fatty acid chemically obtained from native oils is selectively reacted with an alcohol also obtained from a natural source or a synthetic alcohol. This enables precise control of the chemical composition and the degree of purity. Synthetic ester oils, like native vegetable oils, are mineral oil-free and biodegradable, but usually much more durable and efficient.
Very high level of human and environmental compatibility.
Ester oil-based cutting oils generally offer a much higher level of human and environmental compatibility than mineral oil-based products. The latter are classified as aspiration hazards at low viscosities, for example. In addition, ester oils are more easily biodegradable than mineral oils.
No way in for tramp oil!
Water-miscible cooling lubricants contain emulsifiers that distribute (emulsify) the base oil into fine oil droplets. Since the emulsifiers contained in HYCUT are optimised for ester oils, mineral foreign oils are not emulsified into the cooling lubricant. The tramp oil is deposited on the surface and can be easily removed, for example by using suitable oil skimmers.
Two-Component Metalworking Fluids
With our product finder you can select the desired parameters and immediately receive the right solution.
HYCUT ET 46 + ADDITIV BX
HYCUT ET 46 + ADDITIV ET/F
HYCUT SE 12