Our customers deserve the very best cooling lubricant solutions.
Oemeta employs around 200 people worldwide in a range of different areas such as production, manufacturing, research, sales, marketing, administration and service. All of them are highly committed to providing the best possible customer solutions – on a day-to-day basis. That’s something we’re immensely proud of.
As the management of Oemeta, we are driven by the vision of generating significant added value for our customers based on our innovative products. We love challenging the status quo and coming up with new solutions for our customers. Perhaps you’ll be one of them soon, too?
- Degree in business administration, Hamburg
- 1984-89 Digital Equipment GmbH, Munich; Controlling Software Products in HQ and later in NL Sales Controlling and Controlling Project Business;
- From 4/89 Managing Director of Oemeta
- Over 33 years of steering and managing a medium-sized company. Establishment of an international company which now has seven subsidiaries and three production sites. The number of employees was 50 in 1993 (after the sale of the grinding tools division); today the company has a worldwide workforce of 220.
- Board member of the German Lubricants Industry Association (VSI) for many years
- Member of the UNITI SSA (Lubricants Committee) for over 10 years
- Studied chemical engineering at the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences.
- 1992 Oemeta, Application Technology Department.
- 1995 – 2005 Head of Application Technology.
- Since 2005 Technical Director, Member of the Executive Board.
- Chair Cooling Lubricant Requirements Standard DIN 51485, also Definition Standard DIN 51385
- Chairman of the VDI Technical Committee on Cooling Lubricants
- Member of the Working Group of the VKIS-VSI-IGM-BGHM Substance List for Cooling Lubricants
- Member of the Technical Expert Committee of the German Lubricants Industry Association (VSI)
- Board of Directors VSI
- Member of the Board of Trustees in the Manufacturing Innovations Network
- Member of the Industrial Working Group MWF, WZL RWTH-Aachen
- Industrial clerk
- Studied business administration in Emden and Leicester, GB. Degree in business administration
- 25 years of professional and management responsibility as Managing Director, Commercial Director and Management Consultant
- Experience in manufacturing, international companies of various sizes (owner-managed upper medium-sized businesses, corporate groups and group holdings)
- Industries: Medical technology, machining production in special machine construction, non-ferrous metal industry, glass industry, chemical industry, heating technology and industrial casting.
- Since 05/22 at Oemeta as Managing Director
- University entrance qualification, trained as an industrial management assistant
- Joined Oemeta in August 2000
- Sales Manager Export – Eastern Europe and Asia (2000-2009)
- Posting in China (2009 – 2014)
- General Manager Oemeta China
- Managing Director Oemeta Singapore
- Division Manager International Sales (2014 – present)
- Member of the Executive Board (2015 – present)
- CEO/President Oemeta North America (2018 – 2021)
- Managing Director Oemeta Polska (2020 – present)
- Obtained a degree in business administration in Giessen, prior to this, trained as an assistant in tax and business consultancy then worked in this field. Further education at Harvard in the field of finance.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry – from start-ups to medium-sized companies and corporate groups (Novartis). 2020 Oemeta Head of Sales & Marketing, Member of the Executive Board.
- 25 years of management experience in international sales/business development/marketing/ operations/international market access/business development
- Management of international teams – Key Account Manager/Customer Service/Technical Competence Centre/Marketing/Communication
- Development and implementation of national and international sales & marketing strategies
- Support for subsidiaries, distributors and direct customers
- 10 years of experience of the transformation and realignment of business units
- Adaptation of national marketing and branding concepts for international implementation
- Implementation of BU communication plan (brand presence, umbrella brand/communication strategy, direct marketing campaigns, trade fair planning)
- Diversity Officer
- Qualification as a trainer