OEMETOL 620 GT is a high performance cutting oil of the latest generation, based on GTL- oils. In the “Gas-to-Liquids” process synthetic base oil is produced from nature gas, oxygen and steam. The product is characterised by his particularly high flashpoint and extreme low evaporation loss and is recommended for all standard machining processes till easy deep drilling operations.
- Free from organic nitrogen, aromatics, heavy metals, zinc, and chlorine
- Very broad application area (turning, drilling, milling, grinding, etc.)
- Suitable for ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Particularly high flashpoint
- Very good lubricating performance increases the machine productivity and reduce the tool wear.
- Low emission (Noack at 250°C: 6.5%)
- Very good foaming characteristics
- Low misting
Range of application
Unmixed as machining oil; Viscosity 22 mm²/s
Grey Cast Iron